• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible d’accéder à votre travail

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[English below] Bonjour, j'ai téléchargé le Creative Cloud sur mon téléphone. Lorsque je veux aller dans "votre travail" le message "Impossible d'accéder à votre travail. Nous ne parvenons pas à accéder au service d'espace de stockage Creative Cloud. Déconnectez-vous et essayer à nouveau avec un autre compte Adobe" s'affiche. Que faire? 
Je viens de réaliser ma première affiche avec Adobe Spark Post et quand je clique pour l'enregistrer sur Creative Cloud, on me confirme que l'image a bien été partagée sur Creative Cloud sauf que je ne l'a retrouve pas. J'ai regardé sur ordinateur et j'ai le même problème.

DC4052B7-EE84-4917-B093-E3F91E4C34FD.jpeg

 Hello, I downloaded the Creative Cloud to my phone. When I want to go to "your work" i got the message "Unable to access to your work. We are unable to access the Creative Cloud storage service. Sign out and try again with a different Adobe's account" . What can i do?
I just made my first poster with Adobe Spark Post and when I click to save it to Creative Cloud, I am confirmed that the image has been shared on Creative Cloud except that I cannot find it. I looked on computer and I have the same problem.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go here for Spark help https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines