Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing creative cloud on two devices

Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a 1 year prepaid membership just now and wanted to install creative cloud on two different laptops.  How do I do that?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Hello Ndwyer,

You can visit https://creative.adobe.com/ to download your products. Also you can refer to the article: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html which will give you the required instructions.

Please do let me know for any query.

Regards,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in to your Cloud subscription on the 2nd computer and install just like on the 1st computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mr John T Smith

I tried to do as you suggested, but in my cloud it gives only one option to download and its for trial version. When I do this and want to license my program, it says that my serial number is not valid. I think that I can not use same serial number again, but then where do I get second serial number?

Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my problem too, @Codykass! Did you have any luck resolving this?

I have signed out and signed in again - I am only given the option for a Trial. I clearly don't have a serial code so I am stumped. Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Did any of you find a solution?

Everything went perfectly well on my stationary computer at home - but I only get the opportunity to download Trial Versions from CC Desktop on my laptop (2nd computer). When I try to verify it asks for my serial number, which I obviously don't have since it's a subscription product. I'm logged in and my purchase (Student Edition) is shown correctly in my account overview.

I have no previous Adobe programs connected to my Adobe ID on the laptop.

Please, someone enlighten me!

Best, Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can install only trial versions on the 2nd computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ndwyer,

You can visit https://creative.adobe.com/ to download your products. Also you can refer to the article: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html which will give you the required instructions.

Please do let me know for any query.

Regards,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i install on a laptop and a desktop and at a later stage upgrade to a new laptop can i transfer to the new one or would that have already used my two installations

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activation is portable and reusable so, at any time, you can deactivate on one computer and activate on another (open any Cloud and click Help > Sign In or Help > Sign Out).

Activation & Deactivation Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue: I got one CC installed on iMac, and now i download everything and installed on my MacBook Pro, but the CC desktop app says "start trial" (i was signed in), and require serial number.

The version I use is a company license, and I was invited by mail, and there was no serial number.

Pls help. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, I'd really like to bump this conversation for mr_miumiu and myself - help!

Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, lets add a third person to this probelm. I am trying to download full applications, not trial, to a new machine.

We all need directions on how to do this. I have Creative Cloud already.

I also need to know where I can go to see how many computers I currently have activated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, as you'll see from all the replies here, this does not work. I can only start a trial, which is not fair considering I own the software. A trial will do for now as I need to use the laptop on a job oversees, but I should be able to have it for the rest of the year as it is paid for. If you could look into this and answer on the thread it would be great, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work.  I have read and reread your links that you provided and I am still in the trail version.  Please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem... I was able to install CC on my new computer and PS and LR work fine... but i keep getting a splash screen informing me that II should "join now"  or "start trial".   I am logged in and everything is working properly... How do I get rid of the trial splash screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  Trying to install on second machine and only get the "Join Now" option.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup!!  Just got a new system, and I can't use my subscription!  Just says trial!  I'm logged in under my user name and password, but can't figure out how to get to use my subscription and NOT the trial!  Has anyone got an answer to this one yet??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  Paid a yearly fee for Creative Cloud and now for new computer, I can only install trial versions.  Does any one at Adobe read these things?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2015 Sep 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is an open forum, not Adobe support... you need to contact Adobe staff to help
Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)
http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log into your Creative cloud account from the 2nd computer. Click on the Adobe icon to the top right of the screen. Then click on Desktop Downloads, then Scroll all the way down to the Creative Cloud App and download it. Once that app is downloaded on your 2nd computer run and install and you should be good to go to install all the apps from there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked- thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, worked great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I did that but I'm still only given the option to try the service, not to download the one I already paid and installed in my first computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EXCELLENT INFORMATION. THANKYOU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines