• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue - VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for a monthly subscription for Lightroom on my new laptop (Dell Inspiron 5000).

It asks me to Download/run the Creative cloud.

Downloads fine, but when launching the system error occurs:

- "The code execution can not proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"-

I have reinstalled the programs though I keep having the same issue.

I understand that this may not be a problem with the Adobe program but maybe my system causing this.

Any ideas? Plzzzzzzz

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

That is a Microsoft problem... Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a Microsoft problem... Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eventually following the steps through Microsoft helped fix the problem, Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont get it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lisa5FC9, the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables are a component of the Windows operating system. For more information see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-really-need-all-those-microsoft-visual-c/....  If you need additional assistance then please contact Microsoft or the computer manufacturer for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled all the latest setup files from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads and after a restart. I was able to open Creative Cloud. Thanks, John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didnt work out for me. I downloaded the zip file you sent the link to and extracted it, but i can't see a file that begins with 10, only with 6- 8.1 or sth. When I try to run any of the files, I get a message saying: this program isnt made for your computer. What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SE41, you should contact Microsoft if you need additional assistance reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.  They are a component of the operating system and are used by more than just Adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get that but now I tried to just delete the creative cloud application, my after effects and premiere pro (I only installed those adobe applications in the first place) and when i try to run the premiere pro installer, absolutely nothing happens I've got some paid editing comissions and now I've already lost my projects so I really need to fix this asap!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SE41, I am sorry but if you need additional assistance with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables then please contact the manufacturer of the redistributables for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed this C++ thing and used the repair function but it didn't do anything! I don't need any assistance for that, I need to get my Adobe CC working properly again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5E41, if you are still encountering an error about missing Visual C++ Redistributable, then the error is not fixed. I am very sorry. I am sure this is frustrating.  

If you are unable to contact Microsoft, then please reach out to the computer manufactuer.  You will need to have a fully functional operating system for Adobe applications to function properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - after searching forever, found this youtube video and followed step by step which worked for me. Goodluck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0T3CaZgU04

Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Error The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found, Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Error VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem. Visual C++ ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no options for Windows 10 in the zip file expressly for updating C runtime for Windows 10...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines