Copied

looking for adobe bridge 2020 offline installer

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, Hawaii, but installation files for the 2020 applications are only available through the Creative Cloud desktop app for individual members.  What type of membership are you using?  There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you do not need a membership for bridge. it is suppose to be an open application. also I am not interested in purchasing your overpriced subscription model. I have my adobe products I previously purchased on dvd and it's sufficient for me.

again to reiiterate my question:

looking for adobe bridge 2020 offline installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am sorry, Hawaii, but the only way you will be able to obtain Adobe Bridge CC 2020, without a paid membership, is also through the Creative Cloud desktop app.  You can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html to download a trial of an application that includes Adobe Bridge.

If you are receiving download errors and thus looking for installation files to install locally, then you will want to make sure you have access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018 was open to the public

2019 was open to the public

<comment removed by moderator for violating community guidelines>

https://prodesigntools.com/free-adobe-bridge-cc.html

(an Authorized Adobe Affinity Partner since 2006 and longtime member of the Adobe Community Professionals and Affiliate Programs)

"It’s True: Adobe Bridge CC Is 100% Free for You to Download & Use"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hawaii, nothing has changed for Bridge CC 2020, except that the installation files for individuals are only available through the Creative Cloud desktop app.  If you had a paid membership, then you could request the installation files be made available to you via chat at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

As previously discussed Creative Cloud for Team and Enterprise members can create their own installation package for local installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content removed by moderator for harassment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IIRC All older Adobe programs came with a copy of Bridge. At least the 4 different versions of Photoshop I bought had Bridge included in the install system.

So if you have one of those older version of Creative Suite or just PS CS 3/4/5/6 you have that version of Bridge. Use that version.

Also you do not need a Subscription to get Bridge 2020. You do need an Adobe ID and a Free membership and with that you need to install the Creative Cloud Desktop App. From that CC DTA you can then install Bridge 2020. And then you can Uninstall the CC Desktop App.

You don't even need to do any Trials of any other Adobe program to be able to install Bridge. AFAIK it is still FREE to use.

If you are still upset I'm not sure why. Bridge 2020 is not that much different than the version that came with CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/bridge

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<comment removed by moderator for violating community guidelines>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry that you feel that way, Hawaii.  If you do want to create your own offline installation files for Bridge CC, then you will want to look into a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.  For more information see https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/enterprise.html?promoid=NV3KR73Y&mv=other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content removed by moderator under community guidelines for harassment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines