Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

looking for upgrade installer CS 5.5 to CS 6.0

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

i had a harddrive crash and changed over to a ssd in my old imac. so i have to reinstall everything on my osx10.7.5

i have the DesignStandard_CS5_5_LS4.dmg and was able to install it with my 5.5. license. where can i get the cs6 upgrade installation file? it is not available through adobe so i need the community to help me out.

I have an Adobe Design Standard CS6 6.0 MLP Upgrade License from cs5.5.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

thx i found the website already but the cs6 dmg didn't work with my key. luckily i found my installation image in a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, nobody here can help

Adobe has removed ALL public download links for serial number programs
-links are ONLY available to someone who purchased a download from Adobe
For serial number programs you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor
When you have a download, ALWAYS copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so if anybody has it; why he can't help and upload it for me?

when i have images i can help other users with i would upload them.

i know that there should be a download link beside my serial but it isn't. i have the serials printed on paper (instead of a digital copy). the 5.5 serial is from 2012. nobody knew at that time adobe would ever delete the install images they provide of software you have bought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesign Tools may still have direct links to CS6.  But follow the VERY IMPORTANT instructions precisely or it won't work.  Also Adobe can remove these installers at anytime without notice. So make a backup copy & keep it in a safe place.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

❄   ☃   ❄

Happy holidays!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thx i found the website already but the cs6 dmg didn't work with my key. luckily i found my installation image in a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines