• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my serial numbers and my mac crashed during update (Elements 10, Movie maker and Acrobat)

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I had macpro installed with Premier Element 10 organizer, Photophop 10 and Acrobat 10 Pro. I lost my CD and serials when I shited countries. I have invoice bill copy and credit card bil copy. Suddenly my mac crashed while updating OS and now I am not able to get serails back. Is it possible to get them?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download

Since you bought on disc, your account will not have a download link

https://account.adobe.com/products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John, Thank for you reply. I undertood I cant download. How can possibily get the software again is such situation, moreover my email account linked to adope when I purchased is not accessable anymore, it was a company email ID. I shifted from that company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines