• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

maximum install

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, not sure how this works but I seem to be having a problem activating adobe acrobat DC pro,

a screen pops out saying maximum no of installs reached or something like that, and to sign out of other computers. I'm only using two computers? is that too many?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first) and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first) and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob,

Thank you for your advice, I will try your first link from this thread and see if it works, Like most, I'm no genius with the tech, guessing this is obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peru Bob,

you da man!, all up and running now, thank you so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two should be OK, but sometimes it gets confused and counts one computer as two. Let it sign you out and see if it fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thanks but for the life of me, I can't find any place to sign it out? I did what you have suggested on one of the units and then even formatted it (was gifting it anyway) and still, it won't recognize? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines