• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New icon colors

Engaged ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am updating to the CC programs. I see change of color in the app icons, why? new way, new style? Want to get a consistent color among a msort of application? If so, that's fine. Programs for audio/video go in purple. Web applications go in pink, like Dreamweaver and XD. However, they put the Animate CC in purple. I think that if it's about all programas related to work on web, Animate CC is mostly thought for the web, right? so it should get the pink color same as DW as XD. Why purple? it can be confussed with After Effects. For audio/video we have already the After Effects, purple color shared by Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Prelude and Media Encoder. Why, two animations apps for audio/video works? For this, I state that Animate CC should go in the pink color, same as Dreamweaver and XD. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-06-18 a la(s) 20.00.18.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you post this in the forum for PDF Services?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish they were the old colors as well. Having them all be the same is so confusing. Saved files all look the same. Bottom navigation bar looks bad, I miss my rainbow line. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like every application should be a unique color!  It's much easier to find if you're looking for a color instead of a name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI is [removed by moderator] HIDEOUS! Dreamweaver and XD are the same color. Keep XD Magenta and make Dreamweaver Green Again. Delete the radious on the ICONS and put the board on at least one side of all the ICONS. Now that I look at it the Adobe logo is really horiible lookign too. It's just me I am sure ... I do like the application development of all the apps very much. I'd love to redesign the Adobe Brand. It's so stuffy and 1996. Onward + upward! Thanks for great applications.greenIcon__BACK__Dw.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The actual UI in applications are brilliant. It's just Brand Look and Feel of Adobe's Products I'm talking about. Mange Takk!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines