• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Creative Cloud Apps available, and previous versions are not available - 2009 MMP running 10.11.6

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I have a 2009 MacBookPro running iOS 10.11.6 (I cannot upgrade beyond this on the machine). I have just updated my CC App Manager, and now hardly any Creative Cloud Apps are available, and previous versions are not available when I go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop. Are the previous versions available elsewhere, or is my iOS or machine spec. no longer supported? Many thanks for any advise you can give. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your OS is quite old and that might be the culprit in many cases. You can look at the specifics about the system requirements for the programs you are interested in, by goggling about it. As far as the Creative Cloud app is concerned it will only provide downloads for the latest two versions of the apps as Adobe does not support anything older than that. For downloading the older versions you can try the following website.

https://prodesigntools.com/

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manan,

That's really useful - thank you. It might be time for a new machine then!

Kind regards

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines