• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO Encore in Premiere and no CC download or access to a CS6 download

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I formated my machines to do a clean install of CC, now I need to author a DVD and I cant output it to anything DVD related , there is NO Encore export as promised to be in Premiere, no seperate Encore CC download , and no way to access and download Encore CS6 or Premiere CS6.

I have work to do pull your fingers out.

Im  on a paid subscription to CC on WIndoze 8 64 bit

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

You can still download the CS6 versions of all the apps.

and under "in this Version" heading there is a dropdown to choose CS6.

This may help as well:

http://blogs.adobe.com/davtechtable/2013/05/using-encore-cs6-with-premierepro-cc.html

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 on the desperate need for DVD authoring.

I understand that online delivery is "the future," but the fact is that almost all real-world clients want a DVD -- and we absolutely need a DVD authoring solution at this time.

Please, please, make Encore (CS6 is fine) available as part of my Creative Cloud subscription.  In truth, I would have stuck with CS6 and not joined this "cloud" had I known that a DVD authoring solution was no longer available.

This is a big deal -- it's real world business -- Adobe, I ask for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sat in an Adobe boardroom last week for video, where I was told to my face that Premiere ships with Encore, so I didnt think it was an issue untill I tried to send my premiere timeline there, didnt these guys even beta test this stuff before releasing it? Very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is good to be cutting edge, but a lot of paying clients are unaware that optical disc is no longer cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still download the CS6 versions of all the apps.

and under "in this Version" heading there is a dropdown to choose CS6.

This may help as well:

http://blogs.adobe.com/davtechtable/2013/05/using-encore-cs6-with-premierepro-cc.html

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following these instructions now.

Assuming everything works -- this was a very helpful response -- and I thank you!

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this works, Thanks Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this still leads to any download option for Encore, I can't find it... I've searched the site repeatedly and can find no DL link for any version of Encore. I deactivated and uninstalled 5.5 before beginning the CC installation, so I have no legacy version of Encore I can access. Where is Encore CS6 and how do I activate it under CC?

ETA: Just read the blog post about installing Premiere CS6 etc. I will try that. But the first link provided doesn't point to any version of Encore that I can find.

â•Ÿ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) â•¢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ref: http://www.adobe.com/products/encore/faq.html

This Adobe description says that the "Encore CS6 is available via the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 installe".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the downloader and am installing. Is there some new workflow for video production now that I am missing? Or is adobe dropping encore without any authoring options, elsewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Encore CS6 with Premiere Pro CC. Details here http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I found that you can use Encore with CC. I am doing that now. Wonder if Adobe will continue to support Encore in the future. Hope so. OR, provide an awesome alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no encore and when you visit Compare Premiere Pro versions, version history | Adobe Premiere Pro CC and compare it states that encore is included with your cc account.  But i am needing to burn DVDs for a client and have no luck with the current version of Premier.  I also went online with the above links and do not have the option to select CS6 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues as Cummins, can't seem to track down a copy of encore anywhere with my subscription, this is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is relevant anymore, but after wasting three hours of my life, I finally found out how to get ahold of Encore CS6.

I figured I would share it.

1. Navigate to the Creative Cloud interface.

2. Scroll down to the bottom portion of the menu.

3. Click the drop down that allows you to filter apps i.e. All Apps, Audio, Video, etc

4. Click "previous versions"

5. When you download Premiere CS6, Encore is included.

Screenshot 2015-03-13 18.29.49.png

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

I've been trying to figure this out all morning. What I want to know is, "Why is this so complicated?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many many thanks also from Germany. It took me 12 hours of finding the solution to burn a dvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! I was in that menu a dozen times and couldn't find it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! I only wish I found this after also wasting 4 hours. How sad that they can't make this work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2013 Oct 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When on a Mac, this only seems to work with the Chrome browser; I had no luck with Safari or Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the post. why can't Encore just be a download app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe when I called last month they are putting ENCORE inside of premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  I only have CC 7 or 8 in my previous versions list CS6 doesn't show up at all.  Any advice?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread just saved my butt! Thanks!!

DougSmith: when you choose the previous versions filter you get another drop down next to the app when you click install. The versions are listed in there. Any use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines