• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for creative cloud, stuck in trial mode

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had creative cloud for over a year now. Recently, I purchased a new PC/drawing tablet, and tried installing all of my creative cloud apps. When I open photoshop, it says my trial has expired. I click on 'license this software' and try to sign in and it says that there is no subscription associated with this account, which is impossible because i have been using this account for over a year. I tried deactivating creative cloud on an old device and it still says I am in trial mode. I really need these programs. I have finals to work on at school and my 'trial' is already over.

Much appreciated,

Crystal Nunez

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

I was having the same problem for the latest CC (as of 12/19/16). None of the fixes that I found in the forums were working. I contacted support through "chat" and they solved the problem. As one might suspect, some of the license files get out-of-date or corrupted. This is the set of steps and files to delete that worked for me. I am running Windows 10. I just removed my "done" comments. At the end, I signed in again and all was good.  Hope this helps.

Abhishek: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ: What do I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a trial?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1962238

Creative Cloud applications unexpectedly revert to trial mode | CS6, CCM

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/trial--1-launch.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the CS6 desktop app install solution provided in the links.  It does not solve the problem.  Waiting on phone tech support....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this same problem from the moment I downloaded. This download fixed it all: Limited access error in Creative Cloud for desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem for the latest CC (as of 12/19/16). None of the fixes that I found in the forums were working. I contacted support through "chat" and they solved the problem. As one might suspect, some of the license files get out-of-date or corrupted. This is the set of steps and files to delete that worked for me. I am running Windows 10. I just removed my "done" comments. At the end, I signed in again and all was good.  Hope this helps.

Abhishek: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Abhishek: For now, sign  out from Creative Cloud Application, You will  get that option on Gear icon> Preferences > Sign out.

Abhishek: Now choose QUIT.

Abhishek: Then open Task Manager by pressing ctrl+shift+ esc
Abhishek: From processes tab, end creative cloud.exe process.

Abhishek: You need to close all Adobe related processes:
Abhishek: AAMupdater, AdobeUpdateService, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe GC client Application
Abhishek: Adobe Crash demon, Coresync, CCLibrary, CCXprocesses, adobedesktop service

Abhishek: Now press Windows key and R together from your keyboard and paste the following:
Abhishek: %localappdata%
Abhishek: Under that Adobe folder, delete OOBE and AAMUpdater folders.

Abhishek: Again press Windows key and R
Abhishek: %programdata%
Abhishek: Then navigate to following: Adobe < SLStore folder
Abhishek: Delete all the contents of SLStore folder ( Hidden files as well )

Abhishek: Again press Windows key and R
Abhishek: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
Abhishek: Delete all the contents of SLCache folder as well.

Abhishek: Now try opening any installed CC product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the step by step. This worked for me also!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks so much! i've been trying to solve this for weeks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines