• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop, InDesign

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Photoshop and InDesign on a laptop that got wet and crashed. All of the info on the MacBook Pro was put onto another MacBook Pro, same operating system and same model of computer. I can't get the programs to work now. It tries to get me to subscribe to the Cloud. Is there anything to do other than subscribe to the Cloud? I still have the Adobe Creative Suite and it will not install.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

>will not install

Exactly which operating system and which CS version?

Apple did not maintain backward compatibility, so try this to install old programs
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>will not install

Exactly which operating system and which CS version?

Apple did not maintain backward compatibility, so try this to install old programs
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you'll need to reinstall you cs programs and to do that you'll need the installation files, your serial numbers and a compatible os.

for more help,

which cs version?

what os?

do you have your serial numbers and installation files, and if not, did you purchase from or register with adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines