• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help. 'Dreamweaver preferences' keeps on popping out despite it being uninstalled already

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look at attached image! I recently uninstalled Dreamweaver via Creative Cloud and ever since then, this notification has been popping out every few seconds while I am using my laptop. I have been facing this issue for 3 days currently. I have clicked on all 3 options but the notification still pops out. I have tried uninstalling all my Adobe apps and then uninstalling Creative Cloud but the first thing I see when Creative Cloud is reinstalled is this very notification. I have tried restarting my laptop. I have tried logging out of Creative Cloud but the application still opens. I have disabled the "Launch Creative Cloud at login" and "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date" options in settings to no avail. I've disabled "auto-update" for apps and paused syncing. PLEASE HELP ME! I AM SO FRUSTRATED.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't open the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe file. Every time I double click it or click on run as administrator, it opens and disappears immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines