port requirements for licensing

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm with a small university and we have a site license for Adobe CC.  The keys provided were functional until last weekend.  Coincidentally, we changed our ISP. 

Now our current serial numbers are showing as invalid when trying to launch a program and I'm thinking that first step is to troubleshoot it with our new ISP. 

I'm looking for any information on the licensing mechanism which Adobe uses, port requirement, protocol, when the products "phone home" to authenticate the license on launch.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Thanks for this.

Turns out that it was a coincidence that it went out during our ISP cut over.  Adobe expired all our Windows side serial numbers even though they were good til summer 2016 and are in the process of issuing new ones.  We got the notice after it happened of course. 

Michael

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Ports/Host combinations for installation, activation, and updates.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this.

Turns out that it was a coincidence that it went out during our ISP cut over.  Adobe expired all our Windows side serial numbers even though they were good til summer 2016 and are in the process of issuing new ones.  We got the notice after it happened of course. 

Michael

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines