Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloading

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have just registered for Creative Cloud in order to use all prossible programs that I need such as Photoshop XD and other.

My problem is that as soon as I run the downloaded file (xd for example) I run it and then a circle goes round and round (after a minute or so it opens my chrome to sign in) and continues this kind of behaviour for 4-5 times and than I get a message "Server disconnection, The installer cannot download Creative Cloud because Adobe's servers arent't reachable. Check the Adobe status page for an outage and retry the installation later (Error code 206).

So, I have tested these things to resolve but no luck.

1. Checked adobe's status page obviously 🙂

2. Checked if the secure connection with adobe server is ok and it is (gives me back pong)

3. Tried using Cloud Cleaner Tool (It gives me two errors, 1st Fix Host File and 2nd Adobe ID credentials. 2nd is done but when the 1st is run I get successfully completed, 0 entries were fiexed.

4. Checked hosts file and compared it with adobe's but they are the same.

5. Run unistaller tool, read somewhere that it might help.

6. Firewall disabled (software & hardware)

7. Tried internet in diffrent locations (home and office)

My computer specs

Macbook pro 2018

macOS Big Sur (updated yesterday just in case)

8GB RAM and 250GB SSD.

Any ideas how to continue? Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Same problem

No issue even with the tips of Kglad

My Lightroom LrC close alone few minuts after using it

Big S ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem?  

you have a problem downloading the installation file yet you've some how install lr and it closes after using it? 

that doesn't make sense.

are you having a problem downloading the installation file?

or have you successfully installed lr without issue but have a problem when trying to open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines