Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with my account

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I use Lightroom and Photoshop, with the Photography plan.

This plan have been renew the 3 december 2020.

Today, i have an another laptop, where i want to install Lightroom. So i connect to my account on Adobe website, and surprisly, it's say i don't have any plan...

I cannot download anything

So i contacted Adobe with the chat. And they cannot found any plan linked to my account.... I gave them the invoice number, account number, every ref on my invoice but.. they can't help me. I need to contact the technical support, by phone only. 

Problem, i'm not at home (working on a mission at an another country) and i cannot phone them

Did one of you had a similar problem before ? Did you found a solution ? 

FYI, my iOS app are working fine and in the setting, it's saying i have the photgraphy plan (but i don't want to try anything on this app because i'm using them and i'm going home mid February )

Thanks

Sorry for some spelling mistake. I'm French and i can make some mistake sometime

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if that shows your subscription, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kglad

Thanks for your answer.

Well, i don't understand. With your first link. it's working. I'm connect to my account and this time, it's showing up the Photography plan

All good now. Only thing it's in English, which is not a problem but i will not try to go to the French Adobe website until i reinstall all my app

Anyway, thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens when you sign out of your cc desktop app and then sign back in using that same adobe id?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's good

I can see my plan

And to be sure, your link was sending me to Adobe USA website. So i disconnect from my Adobe account, i change the location for France and i login again to my Adobe account

I can access to my Photography Plan and was able to download my app

But i still don't understand why Adobe tech (on the tchat system) wasn't able to see my plan. For him, i didn't had one

Anyway, problem solved. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines