• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions about how to get started

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many years of using PS CS4 Extended with Windows 7, I've just bowed to the inevitable and upgraded to a new PC with Windows 10. I now want to get a new PS programme but see I now have to download it rather than buy it in a shop. It's also not 100% clear to me that if I download Creative Cloud, then I will have this new PS programme; or do I need to get something else as well?

I have an additional complication. I live in Slovakia but want to have the new PS programme in the German language. What must I do when I download? When I looked at the downloading process, I kept getting messages in Slovak, which I cannot read. I would also like to do the download in either German or English.

Keith Chester 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

Its pretty easy actually. Download the Creative Cloud desktop application and install it. Login with your Adobe Id. Now you are all set to install which ever application you want using Creative Cloud app, this app will also help you later in installing updates etc. With regards to changing the language of the application, see the following article

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan

So, first I instal Creative Cloud. Then I have to instal desired
applications. Do I purchase these extra or do they come as part of the
Creative Cloud package?

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can choose which application you want and the subscribe to them. If you want you can subscribe to all apps as well, else you could subscribe to an individual app. See the following for some plans on offer

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines