Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Creative Cloud Apps endless starting loop

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I'm having the same problem, did you hear anything from Adobe or did you find any other way to fix your problem?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Alwinh92060222, sorry to hear that you continue to experience difficulties.  If you have already tried the suggestions in this public forum discussion, then please begin a chat session at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance with resolving the computer error and allowing the Adobe CC applications to open successfully.

Alwinh92060222, can you also please update this discussion with your case number from your interaction with our support team?  Bani and I would be very interested in reviewin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched out as a new thread.

Hi HannesF,

As you have mentioned you are also getting the endless sign in loop when you launch the CC apps and if you try and close it, it shuts down the app as well.

To resolve this please follow the steps given in the following help document: User and license information issues | CC 2019.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

unfortunately this did not work for me, any other way I could fix this aside from reinstalling my whole OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working for me also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HannesF and Alwinh92060222, I am sorry that you continue to experience a spinning wheel when opening your Creative Cloud applications.  If you have already removed the Adobe-related certificates, as suggested by Bani in post #1, then please deactivate any current Creative Cloud activations using your account at http://www.adobe.com/.  You can find details regarding the process atCreative Cloud "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed" error .

There have been reports that some computers are unable to display the activation limit dialog.  For those individuals managing their activations on http://www.adobe.com/ allowed them to then launch the Creative Cloud applications successfully.

If you can both update this public forum discussion with the results, it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the above outlined steps work for me either.  The bizzare thing is that if I install 2018 versions of the CC apps they will work fine on the same computer, so it is definitely something in how 2019 is attempting to verify the license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Wbcsaint.  Please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance with resolving the error preventing the CC applications from opening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly enough after another reboot of the machine (did several during the above steps) it started working so it is resolved for me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me this still is a problem that after a lot of reboots not changed anything. Every step found on the internet has been tried and even a full reinstall of Adobe CC is not helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alwinh92060222, sorry to hear that you continue to experience difficulties.  If you have already tried the suggestions in this public forum discussion, then please begin a chat session at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance with resolving the computer error and allowing the Adobe CC applications to open successfully.

Alwinh92060222, can you also please update this discussion with your case number from your interaction with our support team?  Bani and I would be very interested in reviewing what additional steps that were necessary to resolve the error that you are facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already chatted with support a few times. There is no solution.

Adobe Creative Cloud Apps endless starting loop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robp7457501, I am sorry to hear that you are still facing difficulties.  You mentioned you spoke with our support team, but the case is still unsolved.  Do you have a case number that I can review?  For information on how to access your active support cases see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with CC 2019 in the PC (Windows 7 Pro), but in a laptop (Windows 10) without a problem. None of the procedures for the correction does not work for me. CC 2018 works correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines