• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Install error P205

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi having the same issue. i am trying to download Adobe xd but i end up getting this error. I tried using Creative cloud but same issue or error 117 or p205 are occuring. i tried every suggestions. Turned off the firewall and antivirus, Updated windows, tried using mobile tethering for ISP change. It occurs to me that only direct downloads are working for me (worked photoshop cc) and hence adobe xd does not have it i cant do it. Please help.

also i tried downloading through direct download and it did download a file of some 300 mb or so but then when i open the CC it goes to updating adobe creative cloud and fails at 2%

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Thanks for the update, Ravik29217482.   Both Error 117 and Error 205 are network related errors.  You mentioned you already attempted to use an alternate mobile hotspot and still faced similar errors.

Do you manage this computer yourself, Ravik29217482?  If you do manage the computer yourself then I please review any installed software that may be affecting Internet access.  While you have already addressed software firewalls and your anti-virus software, there may still be other "utilities" whic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Ravik29217482, sorry you continue to face errors when attempting to use your Creative Cloud membership.  Which Adobe CC applications are you currently trying to install?  Is it only Adobe XD or are you also installing Photoshop CC? What operating system are you installing the applications on?

You mentioned you received both error 117 and P205.  When exactly are you receiving these errors, Ravik29217482?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"If I download it from Adobe (2mb. exe file) then it will get stuck at 0 and when I download from the direct link (318mb something) then it will install quick and when I open the cc software app it will open properly but after 15 secs if will start to auto update (Idk why as it should be the latest version) saying 'Adobe creature cloud is updating' on top and then it will stop at 2%. And exit error 117 will come.

And if I Uninstall cc app and directly installed Adobe xd  the same issue will occur ."

this was happening. Spend 2 days. Read every forum and discussions but no use.

But then I downloaded the Adobe xd from a third party, from a different website. They had the iso file. Simply download it and logged in with my Adobe id. Worked like a charm:D

But yea the issue really ate my head up a do see there's no proper solution for it and there are many like me.. Might as well tell them this. Thanks

Note: This was happening to me earlier this year even when I was trying to install photoshop through CC then did a direct download from the link and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I am using window 10. Error p205 would come for CC and exit error 117 if I uninstalled CC and downloaded Adobe Xd through Adobe website. Thanks much for the response 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Ravik29217482.   Both Error 117 and Error 205 are network related errors.  You mentioned you already attempted to use an alternate mobile hotspot and still faced similar errors.

Do you manage this computer yourself, Ravik29217482?  If you do manage the computer yourself then I please review any installed software that may be affecting Internet access.  While you have already addressed software firewalls and your anti-virus software, there may still be other "utilities" which are affecting your ability to download updates through the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

You can find more details on both errors in the following documents:

Error 117 occurred during download

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines