• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Installing Photoshop on a different drive.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning! I have aquestion for you, I hope you can answer it. 

I saved my adode collection installer to my google drive. Everthing was okay except the Adobe Photoshop 2020 when I tried to install it on my computer there is an error. 

error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

google drive is a file storage service.  you can't install an executable programs on file storage servers and you can't run executables on file storage servers whether the executable is from adobe or anyone else and whether it's google drive or anyone else's file storage service.

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you want to install adobe software on locations other than your c-drive, in the cc desktop app click file >preferences>apps and change location to a local non-root drive.

Screenshot - 10_27_2020 , 4_40_59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines