• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Photoshop 2020 Offline Mode

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just wanted to thank all of you for this thread. i really need visual editting software,  have been using free stuff with limited functionality and all. finally have a bit of spare cash and was feeling very tempted by photoshop. but yeah this all sounds ridiculous. why does adobe need to be able to spy on me and why does photo editting software require constant validation checks? if my tv requred constant reminders that it was bough and paid for i wouldnt watch tv. 

all in all adobe seem to be total a holes so ill find something else to spend my rare disposable cash on. thanks posters. except the ones cheerleading for adobe. like seriously do they thinknpeople cant recognize when theyre being exploited?

death to capitalism!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not "cheerleading for Adobe", but feel an obligation to reply (as i have posted here- just another user.).

Not "ridiculous"- Many companies are switching to subscription based software. (eg. Microsoft Office 365)

An Adobe subscription does not "require constant validation checks?"- Only as stated by @Jeff A Wright above. And I have 'Activated' using my mobile phone as a 'hot spot'.

"why does adobe need to be able to spy on me". I have never felt spied on. I just keep my software 'Activated'.

"if my tv requred constant reminders that it was bough and paid for i wouldnt watch tv. " And if you did not pay your Electicity bill you would be watching a blank TV in the dark!

Perhaps you can continue to use the "Free stuff".

The 'best' to you.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you definitely come across as cheerleading for adobe. as well as all the other companies switching to pay to play subscriptions to grind every last cent out of everything they can regardless of what it does to eveything and everyone else. but whatever. my real problem with your obvious bootlickery was the "'best' to you" bit. <profanity removed>

no really its hilarious in a way when someone who claims no employment by a company gets all fanboyish about said company. like i bet you think if you lost everything and became poor like me adobe would work something out to keep up your subscription when you cant pay. cause youve experienced a life with some level of privilege. HILARIOUS. whatever the bougie will eventually choke on themselves.

death to capitalism!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched this to a new discussion because the new updates were not considering the previously listed solution.

Ih8beingconned, Creative Cloud applications using an annual membership can maintain their activation state for up to 99 days as discussed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html.

If you have additional questions, can you please update this public discussion with the type of Creative Cloud membership you are using?  There is no membership associated with the e-mail address you have used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator]

death to capitalism!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are available for purchase and not by subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines