Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Re: Why can't I access Adobe Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok someone please help i am having so much trouble and am getting really stressed out!!!!!!! I downloaded Adobe premiere and when it had finished downloading my computers tool bar and desktop items just vanished the only option was to remove the battery now when i click on adobe creative cloud it says do you allow it to make changes to your computer and i click yes but nothing ever happens and then I figured out you have to right click run as administrator it then popped up and i downloaded premiere and when I click it on my desktop this pops up    Thank you for using adobe cs6 please launch the encorder to run this product or something!!!!! So i logged out of creative cloud and then tryed logging in again by pushing the icon and nothing happens even when I push run as administrator SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines