• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Why my creative cloud shows offline

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same issues and typing this while I am connected to the internet.  I am not accessing this at work rather on my home computer.  I have never run into this in the past with my antivirus software.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

I'm a home user of CC on windows. The solution for me, was to whitelist the creative cloud desktop program and any other .exe program I could find within the Creative Cloud desktop folder, in my anti-virus / firewall software. That is the program that lists the apps that are installed, not programs like photoshop, etc.

There were no entries in my hosts file and I don't have an IP department.

cheyrn

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I've searched for a couple of weeks now trying to fix the problem and CC desktop is still telling me there's No Internet Connection. I get the pop up telling me I have updates, but I can't update them!! I'm on my work PC remotely working from home. I've tried disabling my firewall and that hasn't helped either.

Also, I'm not that techy, so I could do with a response that isn't just a list of IP addresses as I have no idea what to do with that information.

Can somebody help? I've seen this problem logged several times over the years, but I've not found a fix yet.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a home user of CC on windows. The solution for me, was to whitelist the creative cloud desktop program and any other .exe program I could find within the Creative Cloud desktop folder, in my anti-virus / firewall software. That is the program that lists the apps that are installed, not programs like photoshop, etc.

There were no entries in my hosts file and I don't have an IP department.

cheyrn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines