• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redeem code of Adobe Creative Cloud selling in FB post are cheaper than Adobe web

Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Thailand and have seen FB post about selling the redeem code of Adobe Creative Cloud for 1 year. The price seen in the post is ฿2,500 ($78). But I check on the adobe website, ฿1880/mo for personal, it more expensive. I don't understand why it cheaper. A reseller in Thailand told me they can not answer the same question which I ask you. I read comments they claim, with screen-captured, when using the cheaper code in your web the plan running, show expire date in next year. How seller in the FB find those codes? How can I check which are legal codes? and finally How Adobe solve this problem if it illegally brings to sell in social media as I have seen. Thank you for trying to read my problem.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned already, the FP post is not a legitimate offer. Adobe does not give these types of specials through other sites. Always go directly to Adobe for the true details. Be careful when seeing offers from other sites that claim to sell Creative Cloud licences. These can only be done directly through Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always ask yourself: Is this offer too good to be true?
Often times, the answer is: Yes.

If anything, Adobe may run sales through their official website - which is adobe.com.

However, there may also be legitimate giveaways of free Creative Cloud subscriptions - like the ones from Valentina Vee:
https://twitter.com/valentinavee/status/1297963693729169408

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Giveaways / prizes are would generally be done in association with Adobe. The prize given is a redemption code that still would be activated on the Adobe site. So, you would never pay or register for a Creative Cloud account outside of Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines