• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roll back to previous Photoshop version

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a $5,000 Canon printer that won't print because of Adobe.  The Canon print program won't work with Photoshop 22.0.0 and Canon told me to roll back to a previous version of Photoshop.  I attempted to unintall version 22 and reinstall an older version but there's no option to do that.  I've tried contacting Adobe customer support at least a half-dozen times.  I gave up on "chat" option after 45 minutes with no response.  A number of phone calls have all ended with silence on the other end of the phone line.  Adobe has set a new standard for awful customer service!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

You have to enable the showing of older version in the CC Desktop app Preferences and then click the 3 dots next to the program you want to uninstall and then reinstall the older version.

2020-10-28 18_23_12-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-10-28 18_23_53-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-10-28 18_24_31-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you print the files from a different program after you edit them in Photoshop?

What file type(s)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to enable the showing of older version in the CC Desktop app Preferences and then click the 3 dots next to the program you want to uninstall and then reinstall the older version.

2020-10-28 18_23_12-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-10-28 18_23_53-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-10-28 18_24_31-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines