• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush - part of the photography plan?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the creative cloud app say that Premier Rush is part of my photography subscription?

I installed it and spent time using it to only find out at export time that it is in fact a trial and that I would need to pay extra to continue to use it. Poor show Adobe, that is underhand.

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Mentor , Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Well, sorry for not understanding.
Please refer to this site.
As you can see, the Photography Plan does not include Premiere Rush.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

To be sure, when you look at the display of the Creative Cloud desktop app, it seems to be misunderstood.

Since the Rush starter plan is a slightly different plan from a trial, it may be displayed in the application items included in the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

John, was she able to create a video? You said "she lost several hours of work" – but the Starter Plan does give 100% free usage for three free video exports from the desktop version of Rush:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What’s Included in the Starter Plan?

That should be enough to create 3 different video projects... And when using the Premiere Rush mobile app, it's unlimited.

From this help page:

"The Adobe Premiere Rush free Starter plan is available to anyone with a free Creative Clo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brian_of_bozeat, Hello.
Rush is not included in the Photography Plan, but Rush has a free starter plan that can be exported up to three times, so it can be installed even in the Photography Plan.
Similarly, XD has a starter plan so it can be installed.
You can rest assured that there is no automatic transition to the paid plan after the experience ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't answer my question.

"Why does the creative cloud app say that Premier Rush is part of my photography subscription?"

Would you like to try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it is clearly explained.

That attitude isn't going to get you far. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, sorry for not understanding.
Please refer to this site.
As you can see, the Photography Plan does not include Premiere Rush.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

To be sure, when you look at the display of the Creative Cloud desktop app, it seems to be misunderstood.

Since the Rush starter plan is a slightly different plan from a trial, it may be displayed in the application items included in the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange answers!

Creative desktop clearly separate applications "available in your subscription" and "trial versions".

PR is in the "available in your subscription" as well as Photoshop which is part of the Photography plan. 

Do you mean Photoshop is only a "waste your time" version?

OK. I install Photoshop once again (must be installed each time you want to use it) and guess what? It does not start. Not a surprise.

I guess it is the same for XD and Bridge. I will not spend more time installing debugging fake applications.

I will not waste time renewing my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This "correct" answer is not accurate or helpful. The Creative Cloud app still claims that Premiere Rush is included in the Creative Cloud photography plan. It's false advertising. It's bad business to lie to your customers. Here's a screen shot captured 2021-01-28.

ColinOatley_0-1611850208729.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have "attitude" because we are being scammed!!!

What is says on the website is NOT what it says on our computers with what we are supposed to get with the photography plan as has already been pointed out.

You don't want attitude fine tell those morons to FIX IT so we don't waste time downloading it only to find out we've been screwed!!!

Just what does  "FREE WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP" sound like to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed!  Very annoying!  I installed Premier Rush, experimented with the tutorial, then learned there's an extra fee to use it.  I actually hit "export" at the end of the tutorial, not realizing I just waisted one of three free exports.... LOL... Silly me!  

BTW,  Adobe Premiere Elements 15 has very similar features and sells for about $50.  I'll continue to use this reasonably-priced alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS Elements 15 hasn't been for sale for years. The current version is 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point... Get Premiere Elements 2020 at Best Buy for $59 or online as cheap as $29.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! Have the same question. I've got glad to see Rush in my photo subscription, installed it on my phone, cancelled the subscription to another app... and found out it is just a trial. Having a great day -_-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It clearly states that Premiere Rush is part of my Photography Plan however after downloading it, spending an hour or so on YouTube tutorials I now find that it isn't.

This is criminally misleading such that I am contemplating submitting a claim to MoneyClaim online for my wasted time.

Bad PR by Adobe and I would like some explanation whilst I search for alternative editing software and contemplate cancelling my subscription.

A conversation within your team is NOT satisfactory!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just had the same problem and it's April 2020 now. Rush still shows up as you show it, included in my subscription.

Poor Show Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am very disappointed.  The Photography plan is missing some basic video editing.  Many of us photographers occassionally dable in video but not enough to warrant spending money on the All apps plan.  Instead of adding video editing to LR you should just include Rush for free and provide better connections to LR.  The photography plan is $120/yr with great features.   Rush for another $120/yr is way over priced.  Most of us photographers will never use it enough.  At least make it only a few $ per month more.  I would consider it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, Photoshop itself includes some basic video editing. For more info, see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/user-guide.html?topic=/photoshop/morehelp/video.ug.js

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

November 2020, and Adobe STILL hasn't fixed this. The Creative Cloud app STILL shows that Premiere Rush is included in my Photography Plan. It still says Premiere Rush, it does not say Premiere Rush Starter. VERY IRRITATING. Adobe needs to fix the Creative Cloud app. Either show that "Premiere Rush Starter" is Available, or to show "Premiere Rush" in the "Trials" list.

Here's a screen shot to illustrate the problem.

ColinOatley_0-1606436605629.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

January 2021 ... still the same issue. I wasted my time going through the tutorial only to see that I only get 3 exports. I tried talking to the online customer service and they closed the convorsation on me. Extreamly unprofessional in my opinion. 

If it says it is included, that to me means it is included in the fees I am already paying. Not it is included if you pay more. Such a dissapointment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. It is now Feb. 25, 2021 and I just experienced the same thing. Saw that Rush was part of my photography plan; installed it; spent a few days experimenting and viewing YouTube tutorials; even exported once to see how it works... and BOOM, I get notified that I only have two exports left and thus realize that it's only a trial. Liars is the only word to describe this marketing approach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding insult to injury, latest version didn't work either. I jumped in looking for something easier to use than the (free) Davinci Resolve, found Rush in my apps, and why not? I installed and spent several hours troubleshooting it just to find that it is a trial version (name it as you want, 3 exports, partial video support, it is a trial)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent an hour trying it out to see if it works for me just to find out the same thing.  Another fail by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Takafi wants to say is: This is not because Adobe writes "Rush is included in your plan" it is true. You must go to the small lines of your contract to see the opposite.

This could be a mistake. But keeping this displayed for two years is not. Letting you play with rush, spend time to learn it until you find you must pay to continue are just crooks methods. Why are'nt we surprised?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  "Free with your membership". Photo Plan.  Installed, ran tutorials, started a small video, then "Export 3 videos for free, then you have to puuchase full product".  Not gonna happen.  Uninstalled. Waste of time.

jimf45663751_0-1619302065466.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have just fallen down the same trap. Download Premier Rush only to find after putting effort in to learning it that is is not free with the Photography Plan. What CC displays is totally misleading.  I am not grumbling that it isn't included, but I am very unhappy that I was misled into trying it only to find it is not part of my plan. After that experience I certainly won't consider subscribing to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really disappointing of Adobe and misleading. I too assumed after seeing 'included in your plan' that we could use it. After glancing at the program I thought it would be a good video editor for my wife. She tried to learn it, and spent several hours on it. Now it is useless and she lost several hours of work. As I said, this is a dumb and counterproductive misleading way to treat your customers. Doesn't someone realize this is not the way to go these days? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines