Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sell LR 6 license

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an old LR 6 license. I bought it via amazon in 2016. So it is linked to my amazon account. I found someone, who wants to buy this license. The license is not linked to my Adobe account yet.

How can we do this in the best way?

Many thanks for your assistance!

Regards,

C.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you NEVER install it? Do you have a physical copy of it (DVD) or already downloaded the installer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used it some years ago. No physical copy, just the serial.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>linked to my amazon account

>not linked to my Adobe account

Ask Amazon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. If you used it, then Adobe have connected it to you personally. A license transfer is allowed for permanent licenses (but not educational licenses). Details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

2. If you didn't keep the installer, this may be irrelevant. Your purchaser will need to install the software they paid for, and Adobe don't offer downloads of old software. If you had registered your product a download link MIGHT now appear in your account, but for some reason you didn't register...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines