• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serial numbers

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a  product which i thought was adobe elements 9 registered in my adobe account replaced my hard drive to a ssd and opened up adobe entered serial number and get the "not valid for this product" copied the serial number from the "my products page (adobe my account) so i wondered if i had got the wrong product am trying to discover what elements i originally registered, any ideas how to match a product to a serial number would be very helpful

cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Ok, then please locate the original installation files provided with your purchase, Benc22973218.  If the current computer does not have an optical drive then you can transfer the installation files to a USB drive on a computer that does.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Benc22973218, did you reinstall Photoshop Elements 9 on the SSD or was the application copies from the hard drive to the SSD?  What operating system are you attempting to install Photoshop Elements 9 on?

The installation files available at Download Adobe Premiere Elements 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9 should work with the serial number registered under your account.  For complete details on how to review your registered serial numbers see Find your serial number .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for reply

i cloned my hard drive to new ssd opened elements witch gave me the organizer window as a start trial or enter serial number option. I  went online to adobe and located my serial number from my account and entered said serial into boxes which then gave message wrong serial number for this product i am using win 10 64bit, at this point i got the age problem of memory loss  of when i obtained elements i think it was included in a package hence my queerie re serial number to product identity

hope that this makes sense  thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Benc22973218, then if your registered serial number is not accepted you will need to remove and reinstall Photoshop Elements 9.  Adobe applications are only designed to be installed, not copied, from one computer to another.

Please utilize the Programs and Features control panel to remove the current installation of Photoshop Elements 9.  I would also recommend downloading and running the CC Cleaner Tool from Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems . Running the uninstaller and the CC Cleaner tool will put in a good position to reinstall Photoshop Elements 9.

You can then use the links provided in message #2 to download a fresh copy of the installation files and reinstall, Benc22973218.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tried uninstall and ran cleaner restart install enter serial but informed invalid serial number. in my account product states "adobe photoshop elements" with the 24 digit serial.... stumped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then please locate the original installation files provided with your purchase, Benc22973218.  If the current computer does not have an optical drive then you can transfer the installation files to a USB drive on a computer that does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the position

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines