• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setup has encountered an error and cannot continue. Contact Adobe Customer Support for assistance

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install CS4 Design Premium onto Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. When I click on Setup.exe it begins to install saying "Checking system profile." then after about 15 seconds the error pops up. "Setup has encountered an error and cannot continue. Contact Adobe Customer Support for assistance." When I contact customer support, of course they tell me to check here. Unfortunately the error is so generic that it is difficult to do a google search. Any help would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall anything cs4 that is installed, clean and then reinstall per, Use the CC Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems | CC, CS3-CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but my cc cleane is not running what should i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this thread is 6 years old and answers correct 6 years ago are no longer necessarily valid.

what are you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines