• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark loads so slow or not at all!

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark is such a great program but so unbelievably mismanaged on the IT side - when it works its great but so so often it just does not load the projects or takes forever - it is absolutley unreliable as a professional tool. I pay for an adobe monthly subscription and learning InDesign is way beyond what I need for certain projects. Why can't either adobe solve this or make availble as an app and not online? Why be the only program I have ever used in any context that doesnt work much of the time? How can Adobe be content with this? Its not excusable and needs to be addresssed. You can't sell a non working program. 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

performs very inconsistenly,  fairly speedy sometimes,  other times a project might take over almost an hour to duplicate.  All of my projects are  short, 35 second videos.  Don't understand why its so inconsistent,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue building a site on my mac.  It's incredibly frustrating/unreliable.  Is there an update to fix this?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things seem to work fine in google chrome, but the issue persists in safari...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not realize it was this unreliable until today.  Ive been trying to load an old project.  I'm a professor and give students assignments to do on Spark. But if the projects are not easily accesible to them, I might have to rethink the platform.  Ive deleted cookies, history, tried every browser I have.  Tried mac and pc. Old projects do not seem to be loading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultvti0lz9ckgy7,

You resurrected an old topic from 2019.

• Spark Post, Spark Pages or Spark Video?
  • Which browsers are you and your students using?
  • Published Spark projects should be accessible online from any modern web browser that does not have script blockers. 
  • Please post the problem URL here.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with Spark Posts.  This one for example https://spark.adobe.com/sp/design/post/urn:aaid:sc:US:bfcbbfa3-aa70-4ae2-85c0-eb8f88a6eb2e

I have tried opening the file on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and whatever the windows one is called.  I wont open on any.  No projects older than a year seem to be opening at all.   My students use all different types of browsers as well and they mostly do pages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what this is but it doesn't appear to be publicly available.

I urge you to contact Spark Support on Zendesk for assistance.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines