• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

student subs

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought the annual subscribe for all apps in Creative cloud in September 2020, and now it says that I need to start 7 days trial for all apps and then buy them. How can I solve this problem? I need only Premiere Pro now. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your Adobe account by going to the Adobe account pages (https://account.adobe.com/). Look at "Plans". Does it show an ACTIVE plan, and what is the plan?

What you do next depends on what you find there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says "You don’t have the elements available."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS. Please don't post personal info, just the name of the plan and its status. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Revert to trial https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html may help
-and troubleshooting FAQ https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Troubleshooting-FAQ-What-should-I-do-if-I-have-a-membersh...
-and https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cloud-website-shows-trial-purchase.html
This part copied from Nancy_OShea
1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please follow the steps as suggested above by John T Smith and hopefully that should resolve the Trial or buy now issue. 

Also, please confirm if you are trying to use Premiere Elements as part of Creative Cloud All Apps.

In case you are unable to access Premiere Elements And not Premiere Pro, please be informed that it is not available as part of a creative cloud subscription, but rather as a single purchase or upgrade purchase.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines