• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Téléchargement de Indesign

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai telecharger In design, maintenant j'essaye de mettre mon code et mon nom utilisatuer et ça ne fonctionnne pas. J'ai changer mon code 3 fois et mon nom 2fois, mais ça ne change rien, d'ailleurs quand je me connecte depuis internet ça marche, alors que le même code ne fonctionne pas depuis l'application sur mon ordi. Je sais pas pourquoi si c'est parce que c'est un Macbook ou parce que il y a plusieurs mot de passe sur Adobe et je le connais pas. 

Merci d'avance 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What CODE are you talking about?

With the new Creative Cloud system there is no Code (Serial Number) needed. It is all done by the email address and password for the Adobe ID you used to buy the subscription for the Adobe programs included in the subscription youe bought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It has never ask for my computer password, just my adobe account maybe , i
think, i screenshot what i struggle with maybe you know what to do? Thank
you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines