Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a problem installing Adobe Fuse

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2015 Dec 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to install Adobe Fuse through the application manager and through my firm proxy .

I got a message from The Adobe Application Manager with an error.

Installation failed

error encountered during installation (7)

window.png

and for more information

Exit Code: 7

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DF024 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)

----------- Payload: Fuse CC (Preview) 1.0.0.0 {06F1F289-ACFE-43A2-A654-7950079D6685} -----------

ERROR: DF024: Unable to preserve original file at "\\*********\homedirs\[User]\..\Desktop\Adobe Fuse CC (Preview).lnk" Error 122 The data area passed to a system call is too small.(Seq 5117)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you can see there is some errors

• Error during installation (7)
  • Error DF024 : Unable to preserve original file at ....
  • Error 122 : The Data area passed to a system call is too small

Please advice.

Thank you

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same here, it simply sits there with the download bar on 0%.

Installing other programs -like muse- is no problem as well as updating my other apps.

I read in another thread the advice to close all Adobe related services but that did not help me either.

AAAaaaargh.........

Regards, Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not happening with me either. Three hours of frustration and waiting.  Nothing. You posted several days ago....hard to believe the issue has still not been corrected.    I attempted through the Cloud and the direct link.  Restarted, nothing changed.  Updating Photoshop and Bridge went fine.  I'm a Windows 10.   Hope Adobe is working on it.  Had some free time today and was hoping to play with it.  Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Yes indeed, amazing that no one from Adobe/Mixamo shows up here.

NExt week I will be at my workstation again, see if I'm more lucky then.

IN the mean time frustrating indeed.....

Regards, r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!  Apologies for any delay, Adobe was out for the holidays.  Few things!

• There is a bug with the download bar that will keep it stuck at 0% until it is completely finished downloading and installing.  It will then magically update to "Installed!"  Very frustrating, but unfortunately we haven't been able to fix the issue with the download progress showing.  The file is roughly 5GB download due to all of the 3D content so it can take some time to download.  If you're just seeing it stuck at 0%, please just let it run a while (maybe a few hours depending on your internet speed).
  • For the Exit 7 code we're still investigating the causes of these errors.  Any extra information you can provide will be very useful:

This issue is currently under investigation.  We're working with the CC Desktop Application team to find the cause but the more detailed information you can provide the faster we can get it solved!  Please let us know:

- system type (Windows/Mac)

- system model/year (iMac 2011)

- Operating System and version (Windows 8.1 / OSX 10.9.4)

If possible, also include the contents of your Fuse install log.  This should be located at:

- Mac:  /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Fuse CC (Preview) 1.0 date.log.gz

- Windows 32 bit: \Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\

- Windows 64 bit: \Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same error 7 here.

Apple

OS 10.11.5

Mac Pro Late 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines