• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial window now pops up on application launch

New Here ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Creative cloud since it was launched without any problems.  All of a sudden late today, each time I launch an application, a pop up widow comes up telling me I have 30 days remaining on my trial and whether to continue the trial, licence the software of join Creative Cloud - in other words - the usual trial software popup.

I only had the trial version of Photoshop installed originally and Creative Cloud recognised this and ensured that I uninstalled it before installing the Creative Cloud apps.

At this stage, it appears that if I close the Trial pop up window (aka Adobe Application Manager), I can then use my software without any problem.  Rather annoying to have the pop up window each time I launch the software though.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Screen Shot 2012-05-19 at 11.58.16 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have had this exact same situation. I have Fireworks, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop CS6 installed on my desktop since the program launched. I am encountering this same problem with Fireworks and Dreamweaver, though not every single time I open the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have found the cause of the problem (though no thanks to Adobe Support who had no idea whatsoever).

It would seem that although I pre-purchased my Creative Cloud subscription, Adobe had not updated my subscription status on my account profile at the time Creative Cloud was launched with the result that the Adobe Download Manager became confused and thought the applications were trial versions, hence the pop-up windows, even though I could close the pop up windows and continue usingthe application.

The solution is to ensure that your account profile has the Creative Cloud subscription listed, then uninstall all of the affected applications.  Then simply log back into Creative Cloud and re-download them.  The pop up windows should no longer appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this thread over to our download/installation forum.

For general Creative Cloud Membership questions, here is the FAQ link:

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. So am I paying for a Trial version? I'm very disappointed with Adobe.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This totally worked for me - I now set the AAM to international english and am finally free of the trial-screen! Such an easy solution, and SO hard to find the answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 29, 2012 May 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked "license this software" and logged in with my ID and after that OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this exact same issue. I fixed it.

I hope. First and foremost, check your account and that you did in fact purchase the Creative Cloud subscription. I thought I had the whole time and have been getting the same exact issues as everyone else.

Launch: Audition... trial, sign in, serial number....etc.

Checked my bank account, no purchase was made for the Creative Cloud.... ooops.... I could have sworn I already did that.

Now Creative Cloud shows up in my subscriptions when looking at "My Account".

Hopefully this helps some of you peeps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reinstalled Adobe Application Manager, which seems to have done the trick. But yes, Adobe had no idea what I was talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines