Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Adobe accounts

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got two Adobe accounts but only 1 windows PC:

1. A personal account with a photography subscription which allows me access to PS & LR etc for personal photography use

2. A work account which allows me access to Acrobat DC which I need for my job

Each is associated with a different email address.

My company has set up the work account so I'm not able to add the photography subscription, even if I pay for it myself. Each time I flip between accounts (i.e. logout of one profile in Creative Cloud Desktop and log into the other) I have to download the software packages again. Yesterday it took about 20 mins to download Photoshop for example. 

Is there any way around this? A way I can access both accounts at the same time or prevent having to download PS / LR each time I need them?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which packages do you have to download? Ideally, you should install every software that you need, once you login using the account that has a particular software subscribed it will work and the software's that are not subscribed by the currently logged-in account would not work. So it should be just about logging in with the correct account and installing the applications just once.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Manan. I've done a couple of restarts and that does seem to be the case now. PS downloaded about 3 times yesterday as I flipped between accounts!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines