• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstalling Apps and Creative

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using my Creative Cloud account for two devices (MacPro and MacBookAir). I'm selling the Air would cancel any reference to my Adobe account. I've already uninstalled PS and LR but I see tens of Adobe files spread on the hard disk (most of them in Library folder). What if I cancel all of them? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do t know what you mean by "cancel" exactly, but if you mean "delete", that could leave a broken system. To be tidy, sign out and then uninstall (NOT delete) Creative Cloud. However, if selling a computer, I'd normally expect it to be wiped and restored to its factory setting, just as you would with an iPhone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for your suggestions. My english is not so good, of course I was meaning 'delete' 🙂

Actually, after the uninstall process of Creative Cloud, I've got the following popup message (translated from italian) "Uninstall of Creative Cloud desktop completed with errors" with no other info. I still have on my hd all the folders and files you can see in the attached file .

As for wiping all... it's a long story: I would't reinstall most of the software for the old lady that is buying the machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done. Files and folders are still there 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which files? Which folders? Please be exact (if not giving a complete list). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Complete list attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines