• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Valid student subscription, but Creative Cloud tells to buy license

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a student licence (for all Creative Cloud products). Now Creative Cloud tells me to buy the licenses for my products, and I can't use Acrobat DC for example! I have uninstalled the programs and reinstalled them. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Check you are logged in with the same Adobe ID that you pay for the subscription.

2. Sign out and sign in.

3. Check your Adobe account details. Does it show an active subscription? (Maybe it shows a problem, like credit card declined).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the steps mentioned in the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
If it doesn't work, then you need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help, I'll try them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no results, and I can't chat with anyone from your linked site because the chat says I have a contact person in my organization who needs to be contacted in these situations. I have no idea who to contact and I can't even cancel my subscription from Adobe's own sites. What is going on?? Why is Adobe making it so difficult, I'm a (probably not so long) paying customer in the end!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but it still doesn't solve my problem. No contact information there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have an ongoing subscription to Adobe which I can't cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Credit where it's due: your school said it wanted full control over accounts and will have ticked a box to say so. But they didn't actually make a plan to offer the support their students need. Or if they did make a plan, the people you contacted don't know about it. I can see how frustrating this is, but it is their job, they took it on, not Adobe's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but I think Adobe should provide an option to cancel the subscription for the clients, right? I'm not trying to defend our university, they don't have a clean reputation with organizing things. Nevertheless I got customer support in the end from Adobe, and the subscription is now ended. Maybe I'll return to Adobe customer with just a regular license in the future to avoid all this hussle. They have amazing programs which I'll want to use, in the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines