• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very sick of having to resign into Adobe Creative Cloud just to use my apps. Fix this Adobe!

Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every other day when i boot an Adobe app I asks be to resign into my account, if i dont the app shuts down immediately (for f;;;s sake, no grace period even!). I pay month to month and I have two Adobe CC accounts and one has now expired, that is I'm now only paying for one account not two.. Occassionally I sign in with the wrong account and need to sign into the correct account. For whatever reason the Adobe server is slow as a wet weather traffic day and it takes more than five god-dam minutes to get out of one account and into the correct account.

It used to be that if you didn't fill in the account details then you'd have the grace period of that which you have ALREADY PAID for that month. Now Adobe has decided to not only be a police state requiring multiple sign ins per week but doesn't even honor the pre-paid subscription without wasting our time.

I have no idea why Adobe CC keeps dropping my subscription details, I'm on macOS on Mojave.

Adboe needs to fix this and fix it fast. I use most of the CC apps from time to time and some every day but I'm aware of superior or equal replacement products for each and everyone of the apps I use throughout the year. And I'll probably save money if i switch. The only thing keeping me with Adobe is familiarity and time it will take to transition to other content platforms for digital imaging, print production and video/VFX, however I'm already using a great many other apps in conjunction with the cloud suite.

I have logged numerous support desk calls about it and have been, alternatively, hung up on and promised that a manager will call me to discuss, and wasted time with pointless questions, and no manager has ever returned my calls. After being there since the early John Knoll versions of Photoshop, and the watershed moment of the birth PDF technology, I'm pretty fed up with Adobe's attitude towards small customers (having worked in big firms I know they take much better care when a company has have large numbers of Adobe licences).

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

these are user-to-user forums.  report here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  report here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines