• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Volume Licensing Login Fails

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following a hard drive failure, I am having to re-install all my applications.

To reinstall Audition CS6 I need a serial number (I have the files to install).

When I attempt to login to the Volume Licensing site to retrieve it, it goes straight to "processing login" and then shows:

Adobe does not recognize you as an authorized user of this web site. Please contact Adobe for assistance.

Please use button to login as another user.

If I click Login it shows me an email/password pane but if I enter the information I get the same response. If I deliberately put in a WRONG password it says that the password/email pair is incorrect.

The same occurs if I use a different browser/machine.

It would appear then that my credentials are correct but that I am not being allowed into the site.

I contacted an agent via chat and was told that I would get a response in 2-3 days. However I need to complete a project in Audition today. I was advised to install it in Trial mode, but if I do this I am told that my trial period has expired.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Relen have you tried clicking on the trouble siging in link at https://licensing.adobe.com/?  Have you been able to log into https://licensing.adobe.com/ previously?  I did check the e-mail address you have used to post in the forums and you are listed as a Deploy-to ID.  So you should be able to access the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jeff and thanks for the reply.

The "Trouble signing in?" link simply allows you to reset your password. I have tried this and so did the agent I chatted with - in fact between us we tried it several times. The fact that this failed was the reason my query was escalated.

Yes, I have been able to log in previously, otherwise I would not have been able to download installers or obtain serial numbers.

It is evident from the response I get (versus what happens if I use a deliberately incorrect password) that the login is correct, but I am not being allowed to access the site.

I have also confirmed that this is the correct ID for my (several) purchases via Volume Licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks Relen.  You mentioned you have already been in contact with our chat support?  Do you have a case number which I can reference from this interaction?  In addition could you please send me a private message with your preferred contact information so I can request a member of our support team contact you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jeff...

Sorry, I was not given a case number. If you have the email address associated with this Adobe ID then that would be the one to use to reach me direct. Let me know if you need me to supply this, but by the sound of it you don't.

Thanks for your rapid and helpful response!

--Richard E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard I have put in a request for our support team to contact you.  I do show that you are in Great Britain so it is likely our EMEA team will contact you during the day time for that region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff...

Thanks to your efforts, I was contacted by an Adobe support representative earlier in the week, requesting an order or reference number, which I duly supplied.

I heard nothing more.

Thus as nearly a week had passed, I attempted to log in with the Adobe ID previously discussed. I found that I could not log in to any part of the Adobe site due to an apparently invalid password. I requested a password reset and followed the instructions. I was then able to log in to Adobe and set a new password; thereafter I was able to log in to the Volume Licensing site and found all the serial numbers for items purchased via Volume Licensing.

I count this as a success! Thank you very much for your efforts.

The downside of all this is that all record of my purchases other than via Volume Licensing since May 2006 appear to have been lost, including all my earlier purchases of Creative Suite (CS, CS2, CS3). I hope it will not be necessary to locate serial numbers for any of these products (I have a separate ID for my Creative Cloud subscription, and after this am very glad I do!).

In addition all record of posts to these Forums appear also to have been lost - I could not locate this conversation for example in My Discussions: I had to search for it by content.

I am hoping that all will be well after this. I am most grateful for your assistance, though I must say I am a little concerned about the workings of other parts of your sales and support system, where there appear to be some system deficiencies, significant communications issues and misinformation - you may recall that you successfully sorted out a previous problem for me resulting from sales misinformation.

I do hope that your exceptional support and assistance is recognised by your employers. It is quite fair to say that without your efforts on my behalf in this and previous issues I would very likely no longer be an Adobe customer for any substantive products.

Best,

--Richard E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, could some one from Support pls contact me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qqqzzz do you have a case number from your contact with our support team which I can reference?  If you have not contacted our support team then you can contact our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff.

I talked to the chat for 10 days ago, but haven´t heard anything.... I was told that someone fra Support will contact me, but as said I haven´t heared anything.

I hope you can help me.

I will sent you a privat mail with my information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marcus the information provided does not allow me to easily reference your case number.  Can you please post the case number for your interaction with our support team.  You may also want to check to while looking up your case number that the case is still open.  You can find the case under your account at http://www.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff

Case Number:0210953775

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Qqqzzz according to your case your Adobe ID has already been reset and someone was able to access the site on June 23.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines