• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I not have 100GBs of storage on my enterprise ID?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an enterprise plan through my academic institution, but my 100GBs of storage is not available through the Creative Cloud App. I only have access to the free 2GBs when syncing regular files, but through Lightroom CC, all 100GBs are available for use. This creates quite a problem, where two gigabytes of photos in Lightroom CC occupies all my regular file storage through the Creative Cloud App.

Any clue how to fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

I would reach out to your IT Administrators and see if they can tell you the terms of your Enterprise ID license

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is strange as the file storage and quota article lists the following:

Creative Cloud for teams and Creative Cloud for enterprise memberships include 100GB of storage per seat.

Why should this not be true for my subscription? And if it is simply a mistake, why does the 100GB show up in Lightroom but not the Creative Cloud App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would reach out to your IT Administrators and see if they can tell you the terms of your Enterprise ID license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’ll do that then. Thank you for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arij2010 is right... no fix at this time. However... if you really want more storage, I would suggest talking to your IT Administrators and IT software licensing people. Put together a list of reasons why you need more storage. A lot of the time, the folks responsible for licensing the software, don't necessarily use it... so, it may help to just talk to them and explain. They can then take your list back to Adobe and see if something can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines