• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why isn't Photoshop CC showing up in my Application Manager?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS6 installed on my computer and have downloaded all updates, but there is not an option to download Photoshop CC.  Is there something I am missing?  I was under the impression that I could run both CS6 and CC on my computer.  I would rather not delete CS6 unless I have to in order to download CC. 

It is 10:17pm cst on the 17th, so I assume that CC is out now.  It appears that others are able to download it, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  The only Photoshop application that shows up in AAM is CS6 (up to date).

Help? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Please Quit your Adobe Application Manager and re-launch it. It will update itself to the new Creative Cloud application and then you will see the CC apps for download. Install the all new CC apps and check if that works fine.

Let us know in case any issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Also clear your browser history and cache to experience new interface of www.creative.adobe.com and check

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Quit your Adobe Application Manager and re-launch it. It will update itself to the new Creative Cloud application and then you will see the CC apps for download. Install the all new CC apps and check if that works fine.

Let us know in case any issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Also clear your browser history and cache to experience new interface of www.creative.adobe.com and check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to install the CC Apps, however, they aren't updating the current CS6 Apps (with the exception of Muse), they are just installing full new programs.

I am going to have to go in and uninstall all the CS6 Apps manually... Not happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the CC versions are separate versions of the software.  I would recommend leaving the old versions installed until you are comfortable with the new workflows and have verified any third-party plug-ins have been updated for the new version of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great.

I was told in chat to go into the applications individually and click update... if that didn't update the applications I should go ahead and uninstall and install the new application for each. So that's what i have been doing.

Nice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be a "1-click" uninstall available for the CS6 products? (Crossing Fingers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are a couple more clicks involved but you can remove the applications using the uninstallers.  If you are using Mac OS they are located in the Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers folder.  If you are using Windows then you will want to utilize the Programs & Features control panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines