• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10Pro 20H2 update

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows automatically installed the 20H2 update last night but now 16 Adobe apps say the are not compatible (anymore) so I can't update / use them ? When will this problem be resolved or is there a quick solution for the time being ?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"With today's release, we recommend IT administrators begin targeted deployments of Windows 10, version 20H2 to validate that the apps, devices, and infrastructure used by their organizations work as expected with the new features." https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-it-pro-blog/what-s-new-for-it-pros-in-windows-10-vers...
As an early adopter for this, please let Microsoft know ASAP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an early adopter issue; this update is being pushed out to al machines. I can't install creative cloud at all. 

Please update your damn installer as it is broken, windows 10 20h2 is now the mainstream version of windows 10 and your installer doesn't work with it, at least acknowledge this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd need to let Adobe know. This is a community forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use System Restore or install a backup system image if you have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm that this is still an issue.  I have updated to 20H2 and am unable to run any installer from Creative Cloud on Windows.  My machine with Windows 10 1903 works just fine as does the lastest Mac OS Big Sur.  I have tried two different machines both with 20H2 and no success.  Both machines have been on multiple wifi networks as well as the file being downloaded several times.  Any ideas on when this will be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines