Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with my CS 6 on my Mac OS Mojawe

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I bought CS6 Premium in 2013. It is my Property.

Now Adobe don`t help any more since 2020. I want work with my CS6 without CC and Internet. Only offline.

How can I work with CS6 without the link to Adobe CC?

Have anybody the same accident.

Best regards

Boris

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This wasn't really an accident. CS6 was a great suite, but it was made years before Mojave. It was unwise of you to keep upgrading your system if you wanted to freeze your apps. Also, if you ever installed CC it took over the licensing of CS6 and you will need to do a deep clean to run CS6 without a CC subscription.

Still, some people get parts of CS6 working ok. I assume you've still got your disks and serial number, and have installed it ok (or not?). But something doesn't work. Please tell us what goesw wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I work on Mac OS Sierra an now I try to uninstall CC. I´m not sure if it is now deinstalled.

My CS6 is in a file: DesignWebPremium_CS6_LS4

I have no CDs. Is it possible to install again the file without a link to the adobe account?

Thanks for your answers

Boris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think there is a Cloud Cleaner that must be run before you can get CS6 licensing working again. Anyone have details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines