• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst File Synchronisation ever with this Creative Cloud. So super dissappointed.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the Creative Cloud is messing up almost all my files constantly.

Impossible to work with this bs on two computers.

Thanks for nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

"I am using the Creative Cloud like I would use any other Cloud Service. Saving Files, open them, reopen them. "

Well maybe that's part of the problem.  Despite what the name implies, Creative Cloud is not like other cloud services.  File storage quota varies by plan.  And you have to synchronize files with devices and share them with collaborators.  See links below for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Easy_Erikson, Sorry to hear about your troubles with Creative Cloud.
Did you start here? (see Link below) This is the place to take your problems - to other users ACPs.
They usually have an idea of what is going wrong - if you send them enough details about
what is happening. I am a Photoshop user so can not help with CC. I hope you keep sending
for help - at the best place for your solutions. Best regards, JH
Welcome to the Get Started board.   This is the place for help when starting to use your Creative Cloud membership. Please post your questions about...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Creative Cloud like I would use any other Cloud Service. Saving Files, open them, reopen them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to this link and start asking questions. All things are different now and will continue to change. Does not hurt to ask? JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I am using the Creative Cloud like I would use any other Cloud Service. Saving Files, open them, reopen them. "

Well maybe that's part of the problem.  Despite what the name implies, Creative Cloud is not like other cloud services.  File storage quota varies by plan.  And you have to synchronize files with devices and share them with collaborators.  See links below for details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines