Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johdoo

I'll look into this & let you know what needs to be done to resolve it.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I have explained the problem here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5850679

Basically option "Edit payment info" doesn't save new credit card information, system is still using the old one even if it shows updated details in the "Payment info" section.

Cheers,

Pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly, could you please look into my account as well since I'm experiencing the same issue? The transaction is visible on my netbank, so I can provide it if necessary. Thanks. Ps, I have only 15 days left on the warning as well and I very much hope to keep my membership going. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I finally got the agent to manually push through a payment in their system, they have obviously had an issue with payment processing.  According to this forum a lot of people are having problems.  In "My Account" it said next payment due 13 November 2013, when obivously it is the 27th now.

I had to wait on hold for nearly an hour, and their agent had a very hard time understanding me, he had a very strong accent, but he got me to turn off half of my system updaters in my MSconfig file and then tried talking me through changing some database file, but it seemed to work.

I hope that Bev gets back to you ASAP otherwise call them and talk to someone, it will be frustrating but at least you know you will get a response.

Good Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2013 Nov 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evelyn93

I can see that payment was processed on 15th November but this isn't reflected in the subscription management system.  I've escalated this and will let you know when resolved.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Want to order a year photography package after using the 30 days trail. Credit card details are fine. STILL CANT GET THIS DONE. SO FUSTRATING.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no been waiting online 20 min and in the end the operator hang the phone on me!! i was just starting to tell that i been sent back and fort and still no help! UNBELIVABLE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi helh19

It appears that payment has failed - please check with your credit card issuer for any issues before attempting to place a new order.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked my details like 10 times??

Is there something else that could be going wrong???

Thanks for the reply tho,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi breekeogh

My earlier reply was to another person who posted on this thread - sorry for any confusion.

Your subscription appears to be OK - the May payment finally processed on 16th May and the June payment is due to be processed today.

Please try signing out and back in to the desktop app if you're still getting a countdown.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, really appreciate your reply

Sorry for my first comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am getting the notice to update my payment options to avoid a lapse in service. When going to my account, however, all the billing info is correct. I have tried re-entering all the info again, just to be sure, and I get a reply that says, Invalid Address - The actual address I've used for years, and the billing address for all my cards. Today, I got 6 identical emails from Adobe, notifying me once again that my billing info needs to be updated. Here's a copy of the chat I had. The agent obviously had no solution for me. I am a professional photographer, and cannot be without Lightroom or Photoshop for even a day. PLEASE, reassure me that my service won't be interrupted, and that my card ending in 6446 is being charged as indicated in my payment information. I know I'm not alone in my assessment that Adobe Service is awful. Like many Adobe Clients, I feel neglected and abused by Adobe, and I've yet to see or hear a single word about improvements to this situation. I do appreciate your presence here, but a long term professional client shouldn't have to suffer the lack of meaningful expert service that characterizes Adobe's Customer Support.

Here's the chat transcript:

Blessy: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Blessy: Hi Richard !

Richard Tilton: hi

Blessy: could you please be more specific?

Blessy: Are we still connected?

Richard Tilton: Got a notice thhat payment method is about to expire on my CC plan. When I got to the account settings page, the information already showed my current credit card. strange. anyway, i clicked on "use this billing address", it wouldn't accept it. i tried re-entering everything, re-checked everything multiple times. no dice.

Blessy: I truly understand your concern.

Richard Tilton: you already have ALL the correct information!

Blessy: Kindly review chat window time to time for my response. Please do not close chat window or browser tab until we have completed working on your issue today.

Blessy: Please allow me 1-2 minutes while I check that for you,

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to dick@picturesofmaui.com at the end of your chat.

Richard Tilton: please give me time to respond. you asked are we still connected while i was trying to answer.

Richard Tilton: can you tell when i'm typing an answer?

Blessy: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Blessy: Thank you for staying online.

Blessy: I check and see that you have subscribed for Photoshop Photography Program (For CS3+ customers) on 11/29/2013 with the order # AD010380235.

Blessy: I see that the subscription is Active and the next billing date is on 30 Jan 2016.

Richard Tilton: i got a notice that payment method was expiring. do you see that?

Richard Tilton: Courtesy reminder Your preferred payment method is expiring soon. Please edit your payment details to avoid a lapse in service.

Richard Tilton: Should I ignore the notice? Are you still there?

Blessy: I am sorry for the delay.

Blessy: ?You have received an email because, the next billing date is on 30 Jan 2016

Richard Tilton: No. Please read my message.

Blessy: Let me explain.

Blessy: So, it is just an confirmation email that the subscription is yet to get charged on so and so.

Blessy: Please update the card details so that the payment goes through on the account with no issues and the subscription will be Active.

Blessy: if your card is perfectly alright, please ignore the email.

Richard Tilton: OK. However, I have spent almost an hour trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist, according to you. This is a serious oversight, and I'd like details of this chat forwarded to someone so that it doesn't happen again. I have been an Adobe customer for many years, and I depend on you products.

Blessy: I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Blessy: As it is an confirmation email, all our customers will receive an email to update the card details.

Blessy: So, please ignore the email.

Blessy: You will also receive an email confirmation of our conversation today.

Blessy: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Blessy: Are we still connected?

Blessy: Since we have not heard from you for some time, we will now end this chat.  Please click to chat with us again if we can be of further assistance.

Blessy: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richardt

Please accept my apologies for the frustration caused.

We are aware of an issue where some customers received multiple redundant expiring credit card notifications and this is being investigated by the IT teams to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Your payment details were successfully updated prior to your December renewal and this card will be used for future renewals - card ending 6646.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, like everyone else I'm having the same issue with my credit card. Since last month,each time I try update it, it's writing me the same message :

"Warning ! There is a problem with your payment made recently. Update payment information and receive uninterrupted service."

And as far as I know there's nothing wrong with my Visa card (it worked perfectly fine last year), consequently I chatted with your online support telling me to wait 48h to reupdate my credit card, which of course I did, and the results were the same. In clear could you please fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Baptiste,

I have replied to your other thread & stated that you need to contact support as after successful payment the CC is still suspended.

The issue needs investigation.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have the same problem. My account needs attention but I can't edit the payment information. Nothing happens.

Please help me. I cant use any programm at the moment.

Greet

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I received this notification too and I've tried several times to update my card details but it will not save. I've signed out and signed in again but it still won't save. How can I overcome this?

Cheers

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

Payment has now been processed successfully and your account is active.

Please accept my apologies for the frustration caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great. Thank you.

But can you say what the issue was and how it was resolved? This information may be useful to others suffering the same problems - and will be helpful should the errors re-occur.

Thanks,

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

The issue was resolved by resubmitting the payment request at our end.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you do the same for me because I'm getting the exact same issue. There is nothing wrong with my card or my credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spen - yes, I'll check this & let you know when resolved.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

The issue is now resolved. I received a payment confirmation today. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines