Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

contact-form

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the contact form on my website. It is not editable and I need to change some information on it. Unfortunately, there is no support service for this item.

Could  anyone please recommend me a developer who can help me fix this issue? I am willing to pay for their work?

I appreciate your help and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Vincent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by it's not editable? It looks to me to just be a form on a page. It doesn't look to be embedded from another service. Understanding this will help us address your issue.

Also, if you are not a developer have you considered replacing this form with a hosted solution like Typeform or something similar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeping what Ben is saying in mind, my guess is you probably need someone to modify something in the email.php file, or another php file that is embedding the form into your page, rather than in the html of the page itself.

Really any professional developer that works with php is going to be able to change it with relative ease. Form processing scripts are generally pretty low on the totem pole of difficulty for developers working with php.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beacause you are using Boostrap for your form, Wappler can make it very easy to make changes. See the following video on how I have done that.

https://youtu.be/xVZx7aaz2Gs?si=dhsuBQQdaDrH_37W

Wappler is gevestigd in Emschede.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I said by Private Message, contact the Theme maker, ThemeStarz.  They can tell you which files to open and how to edit them.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines