• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant logout from creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to the lastest version of CC and have had non stop problems with being logged out of my account. If I log into Creative Cloud dektop I seem to be able to open one piece of the Adobe suite without issue. If I then try to open another piece of software, I am logged out of my account. I am then unable to log back in without immediately being logged out. If I restart my computer the cycle resets itself.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

For reference I work in an office of four people. All of the licenses were upgraded at the same time and no one else has this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page below covers the logging out issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Hope the above helps resolve your siutaion. If it does not, tell us what you have done to help with other options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to the lastest version of CC and have had non stop problems with being logged out of my account. If I log into Creative Cloud dektop I seem to be able to open one piece of the Adobe suite without issue. If I then try to open another piece of software, I am logged out of my account. I am then unable to log back in without immediately being logged out. If I restart my computer the cycle resets itself.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

For reference I work in an office of four people. All of the licenses were upgraded at the same time and no one else has this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to get the problem resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I followed all of the instructions and it made no difference. I am still experiencing the same issues. Could it be a problem with my account rather than the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to solve the issue? I am experiencing the same problem, please let me know. Tks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Karis26103148xuey start with.sign in/out link if you're seeing the sign in/out loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines