Creative Cloud for Teams on Windows Server 2008 R2 w/Terminal Services

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Creative Cloud for Teams be installed in a Terminal Services environment? I understand at a minimum each user would need an individual license, but I can't seem to find definitive information on whether or not it will even work in this type of environment. Trying to deploy in an environment where the user desktop device is a Chrome device, not a pc. This requires all Windows-based apps to be run via Remote Desktop Services on the server.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Thanks, Rajshree.

Unfortunately, the first two links are related to deploying and updating Creative Cloud to individual devices. In my case I either need the ability to allow use of a single installation by multiple users simultaneously or install to each user profile on the same server.

Just checked with CC for Teams support and finally got a definitive answer. CC for Teams (nor any other Adobe product) supports access via Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, or Windows Server 2008 in general.

Than

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rajshree.

Unfortunately, the first two links are related to deploying and updating Creative Cloud to individual devices. In my case I either need the ability to allow use of a single installation by multiple users simultaneously or install to each user profile on the same server.

Just checked with CC for Teams support and finally got a definitive answer. CC for Teams (nor any other Adobe product) supports access via Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, or Windows Server 2008 in general.

Thanks, again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines