• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 1615

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through the Enterprise Lincensing site, I am trying to download a CC package. Each time I try to download it, I get an error code 1615. I have licensing for these items.

I tried Adobe chat help, but they referred me here.

Thanks!

Tim Gibson

Tech Director

EV Free Church

Crystal Lake, IL

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2014 Apr 02, 2014

I'm not sure if this is a CC issue (not this forum) or a Wizard issue. Long shot: During the install process did you enter any registration info? Any special characters like an apostrophe or something?

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's a download or installation error?  (attaching a screenshot of the error would be helpful, http://forums.adobe.com/message/4209263#4209263)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's from the install part of the downloading of the package.

Windows 7 Pro SP1 64 bit

Here's the pic of the log.Log.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for moving it.

If I download the apps from the Creative Cloud app, it says that the license code is not valid for the subscription ones. So through the licensing site seems to be the only way to download them, but everytime I try it, it fails in the last step.

This is a fresh install of Windows and the first time I'm installing it.

Dell Vostro 460

Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz

12 GB RAM

320 GB HD

Thanks!

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is a CC issue (not this forum) or a Wizard issue. Long shot: During the install process did you enter any registration info? Any special characters like an apostrophe or something?

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did choose the option of Package & License yesterday. During that process, I entered the license key which is only letters & numbers (the program put in the dashes). I'm trying right now the option of Package without License - Trial Mode.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got the same error code after choosing Package without License - Trial Mode where no license info was entered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2014 Apr 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not meaning to play message thread ping-pong, but since this is an Enterprise CC question, i have moved it to the appropriate forum:

Enterprise Deployment for Creative Cloud, Creative Suite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was finally able to download the package. In the Package Name field I was user "Rachel's Install." I changed that to "Rachel Install" and it finished downloading.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines