• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does a Team License work?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to understand how the team license works. Does it mean i can pay for one and assign the license to more than one computer in my team?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just answer the question instead of playing the toss-a-link, go seek and find on your own game?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the provided links gives the answer.  It is not the answer.

This is the answer:

Stand alone Acrobat Pro - 239 / year
Teams AdobePro - 179.88 / year

Stand Alone Photoshop 239.99 / year
Teams Photoshop - 431.88 / year

You will pay 33% more for the AdobePro Team License.
You will pay 44% more for Adobe Photoshop Team License.

What do you get?

A portal where you can assign licenses to users.  You can easily assign and unassign the license to different users.
Up to 1TB of storage space to save and sync files with other team members.
They allude to better support for Team license.

Please mark as answer

This is the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be useful to contrast it with what you DON'T get if you have individual licenses (the normal and sometimes cheaper kind). These are assigned to a single person, and can never be transferred. Only that person can get support, sign in, or cancel the program. As the employer (and bill payer) you have no rights whatever over the account. New hires will need a new subscription. You will have to pay the normal penalty if the old is cancelled - but of course the leaving person may not cancel and if so you've given them a nice gift.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused too. I had apersobnal licence that I assigned one access to my laptop and the other to my desktop. Essentially I had registeration for two devices. I now want to give this type of arrangement to my manager, so she will work froma  laptop and desktop. If I purchase 2 Team Licences cane we both assign access to each of our two devices? Or does Team take each user back to one device per licence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

each team licensee can sign into up to two devices (not to be used at the same time).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legend. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines